Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A Leap of Faith

Some of my district I've loved serving with.  Anziano's Shipton and Hansen.

The classroom where I spend most of my time.  Some of the Elders from my district.

Anziano Embree making a weird face.

Anziano Bradshaw, this isn't something out  of the ordinary for him to do.
Hey its Caleb, I just set up my email and so it took up alot of time so i only have 14 minutes left! But Tuesdays are my P Days so I can write you back then but Thanks a ton for writing! It really means alot. Anyways I have so much to say but not alot of time. I really miss everyone but everything here is so great! I love it so much! I was really scared about the MTC and how hard i thought it was going to be but it is completely opposite. I guess you just have to take that leap of faith and throw yourself into the work and the Lord will catch you and he did. I have a great companion, Anziano Cardinet. He is from Sacramento California and is alot of fun to be around. I am roomed with him and another companionship, Anziano Shipton from Idaho and Anziano Hansen from Northern Utah. They are awesome too! Our district has only been together for a few days but we are already so close it seems. We have six companionships going to Italia. Three are going to Milano and three to Roma. All of us have already been dreading the day that we are going to leave each other. We wish we could all go to the same mission but I know the Lord needs their great testimonies in Milano. I have two great teachers as well Fratello Bulloch and Fratello Tate. They are such amazing teachers and really know how to be lead by the spirit. They do all of their lessons in Italiano but it seems to be helping alot. We can already make out alot of what they are saying. We also learned to pray and bear our testiomonies. Im running out of time but I mailed Dad a letter earlier. I love you all so much and miss you alot.
Love Caleb!

4 comments:

Tralar said...

Caleb, once again we (Mom and I)just could not be more proud of you, your excitment for Italia is so contagious. We believe!!!

jansen said...

Great to hear from you and I hope to hear from you soon! sounds like your doing great and I'm excited to join you out in the field!

Davis Family said...

Caleb-So thrilled you love the MTC...you just can't beat the spirit you feel there! You sound amazing & keep it up with the language...syl...syl...syl :) Take care & we'll get letters off to ya this week. Heather

Diane said...

Love hearing about all the happenings in the life of Caleb! Enjoy every experience.