Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Doing lots of Teaching!




A beautiful city called Cefalu




Hey! Thanks for writing! I am glad to here that everything is going good at home! This week has been very busy and we have been doing lots of teaching which is great! The weather here is perfect! I love it but it's starting to get hotter and hotter. How is the weather at home? Is it pretty hot yet? Wow I can't believe the kids are getting out of school this week! Thats Crazy! I hope they won't be to overwhelming! Im glad to here Jansen is doing good! You will have to send me his information so I can write him! I am able to communicate with my companion, it is sometimes hard to understand everything but it's coming along. He really wants to become fluent in English and I need to learn Italian so that is what is happening. He is not a convert to the church he grew up in the Church but his parents were converts when they were younger, so his family is very supportive of him! He is from Northern Italy, a city called Genova... I think. I have not heard of the Catacombs here but I will ask my companion! That sounds like a lot of fun! Today for P Day we went to a city called Cefalù. It is an amazing city! You have to see it! I loved it and took lots of pictures. I hope you got my pictures I sent in that email!  There is alot here that I want you guys to see so start saving up! haha  The food gets better and better every day! The people here love to see pictures of Utah and of anything American here haha its pretty funny! This week we met a Priest of this Church and he wants to hear more about our message so we get to teach him this week! I hope everything goes good with that! The members of the Church are really nice and also love to hear about what we have to share. It's great!! Love you tons and hope that everything is going well at home!!

No comments: