Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Love the City

Our Bus Station in Palermo

A Cool building near our house

You can get everything at the fresh markets on the streets

Seafood Anyone?



Hey Dad! Thanks for writing! It's good to hear from you! I am glad to hear that everything is going good! When we rode the train it was inland at the beginning and at the end it was next to the coast so we got to see a lot of cool stuff! We get around the City mainly by bus, you can get anywhere by bus here and then we just walk the rest of the way. Our apartment is kind of in the hood but it is really nice and big inside and I love it! The more I'm here the more I love the city! We are probably about 6 blocks away from the ocean I think.. We don't go over towards the ocean much so I'm not positive and the buildings are so tall that you can't always see it. Shopping is awesome here! We go all over the place and the food here is to die for good! I love it! You can buy everything fresh off the street! The one thing I don't like is how they don't have good deodorant here so I'm trying to make the good stuff last! haha Our Baptisimal Contact is doing great! He is awesome! Every lesson we teach him he just talks about how true it is! He is awesome! We have alot of progressing investigators that are moving in a great direction! The Africans here are great and humble the other day we contacted one on the street and I was explaining as much as I could to him in the little time we had and he was saying how he loves how the church sounds and he invited himself to Church! Haha it was awesome! He already knows how to act in Faith! I have everything that I need for now but thank you! Right now it is perfect weather but each day it gets hotter and hotter. It has that humid heat here. I'm sorry to hear about the car but glad to hear the great love everyone has for each other at home! It's good to here that Miguel did good in his pinewood derby too! That's awesome and sounds like a good time! Wow I can't believe Ridleys about to go to college! That's awesome! You will have to tell him congrats for me or send me their address so I can write him congrats! I can't believe Jansen and Taft are in the MTC now! It seems like I was in there yesterday! I hope they are doing good and can't wait to write them! Glad to hear that work is going good too! You're awesome and I'm always thinking of you all too! My prayers are always with you! LOVE YOU TONS!!!

No comments: