Wednesday, November 2, 2011

I am the new District Leader

Transfer news is in! I'm staying in Roma 3 and I will be serving with Anziano Bunker from Alpine! Anziano Bunker is really great! He was in the MTC with me and has been in Sicily his whole mission! He is a good hard worker so it will be a lot of fun! And I am the new district leader so I hope that I can pull it off alright! Haha the mission is very hard but I'm loving it so much! Everyone says missions are hard but I always thought that they were talking about physically hard, which it is that to, but it is much more mentally hard. Constantly trying to fight off those thoughts of home and being lazy. I am glad to hear that Chase is going out! That is really great! He will be a killer missionary! He definitely has a strong leadership quality to him!  I haven't gotten the package yet but I will go to the office tomorrow when I go to pick up Anziano Bunker. Sorry this week is a bit short but we have to go fast because we want to get pictures from everyone in our district! Love you tons and thanks for everything!!!

No comments: