Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Staying Busy

CIAO!! This week has been great! We found a really cool family from the Phillipines and we are excited to teach them!! Anziano Bunker is really great and we have been getting along and teach really well together. We have found a few other new investigators, so we will see how those turn out. Yes it has been getting colder here we are starting to wear our jackets. This means that we are doing a lot more house finding, cause there aren't as many people on the streets. Sweet I'm excited about those notes from the young women!! Haha  Which reminds me thanks a ton for the package!! I loved everything in it! That book looks Great! I loved his talk in conference! We are staying busy. Haha I loved Tafts letter about how they talked to 3 people and got 2 numbers! I wish that we could do that here! Last night we went tracking and got a stack of pass along cards of about 100 and gave all of those out and we got 0 numbers :(   almost always the response to us is," No grazie, sono catolico!" (No thanks I'm catholic) and walk away, but it's fun! I love trying to help them understand the importance of this message! Yes, I did meet Sorella Askew she is very nice! I can't believe she is home now! I haven't met Anziano Russell but I will have to look out for him! Yes I will try to send pictures soon! Anyway, I better run! Love you tons!! CIAO CIAO!!!!

No comments: