Wednesday, September 28, 2011

This New Area Is Great!

Hey! It's totally fine that you got this off late cause we did email later today anyway! How is everything at home going? Sounds like you are busy busy! Is there anything I can do for you? There is only one Mom That I know that could do all that, and it is Mia Madre! It sounds like just craziness with all of that and the wedding planning and what not! Good thing I'm not there cause I'm sure I would just be another person in the way! I love the mission anyway, This new area is great! It is still in the Rome Zone! So we are only a 15 minute ride on the metro away from the coloseum and all that fun stuff! Our district is great and it is a small one. It's Anziano Wright from Alpine Utah, Sorella Pearson from Northern California and Sorella Camp from Southern California and they are all great! I really like our district! I love the people we are teaching so much.  There are some really great investigators and I love the ward too!! I have already eaten at two members houses! It's sometimes hard eating at members houses. They give you the best food but just way too much of it and you feel like you are going to explode because they will get offended if you don't eat it all. Haha they always say," ANZIANO Do  you not like the food?" and you try to explain that there just isn't any room in your stomach to eat it but it is delicious! And for some strange reason they don't care and want you to eat it all! Haha But it is so good! I love it! One of the houses we ate at was the house of a recent convert and his family aren't members so we are working with them. But he has a really cool conversion story! His friend is a Jehovah Witness and he came across missionaries and wanted to read The Book of Mormon but couldn't because in their church you can't read any religous books that are not of their church.  He gave it to his friend to see what he thought of it. So his friend started to read it and got a huge testimony of the Church and started meeting with the missionaries and a month later was baptized! He is such a great member and his family is really great to and I can't wait to teach them more! It is really great here I really love it! Oh yeah our new apartment is cool inside! Haha it looks like an old grandmas apartment and there are tons of old photos on the wall haha it's pretty funny! I'll have to send pictures soon. I have played soccer but only like twice I wish I could play more. Like 4 preparation days back, we played volleyball with a bunch of missionaries in our zone and that was a lot of fun! Anyways I better run! Love you tons!! CIAO!!

No comments: