Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Time Is Going By Way too Fast!

Hey! This week has been another pretty good week! Unfortunatly the ward mission leader decided to postpone the baptism of Lodi to this week so we are still looking forward to that! On Sunday we were on the bus heading towards the temple sight to teach a member in our ward and we ran into a group of girls from BYU going to see the temple sight. What are the chances of that? And today at the mission home, a bunch of Italian news papers are coming by to interview President Kelly and some other Church officials about the temple.They have a huge model in the mission home of the temple ground and what everything will look like that the architects made. It's really cool looking and they took a  bunch of pictures of it. So the temple is getting a lot of attention. Which reminds me. When should I send more pictures home? I can't believe in two days it will be my quarter mark!!! Time is going by way too fast! I wish it was going slower! We haven't received transfer calls yet, but we will get them this Saturday! I hope I stay too but I'll be fine with going anywhere. Oh yeah yesterday we had this lady come up to us and start trying to bash our church and talked about how the Book of Mormon isn't a Book of God. I probably should have walked away but we talked to her and showed her a bunch of scriptures in the Bible that referred to our teachings and I think we got her thinking a bit. It seems like we have a lot of people trying to destroy our faith but you just have to explain the truth and testify of it. I think a lot of them are just really confused and don't fully understand our church. . Sounds like some really good fun football games! Wow really close! Today we are going to go see the Sistine Chapel, so I am really excited for that. I'll be sure to take lots of  pictures! I also really loved those quotes thanks for sharing! The work is still going really good here! We are teaching a lot and just getting ready for English course so that should be fun!  I have to run so we can spend a lot of time at the Sistine! Love you tons and thanks for writing!!!

No comments: