Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Happy New Year!

Hey! Happy New Year! How was new years? Here, it was insane! There were so many fire works going off it was imposible to sleep! I love how crazy Italy is sometimes! I guess huge fireworks here aren't illegal because everyone had them! We looked out the window and someone shot a huge one across the street at another building and it exploded on the building. It was just insane! Then on Monday we got to clean our appartment so that it is nice and clean! Other than that we have just been getting back into the normal missionary schedule. How is getting back into the swing of things back home? Yesterday we went to a members house to help them remodel, which was overall pretty good except the lady stepped on a board that had a nail in it, that swung up and hit her in the face about a half an inch away from her eye. It was pretty scary because she started bleeding pretty bad and almost passed out. So us and the Bishop gave her a blessing and she went to the hospital to get stitches. A little further down and she would have lost the eye. So she is doing better now, but it was pretty scary. I Loved the pictures of Taylers wedding stuff with her wedding ring and all! That's really exciting! I don't think I like the idea of coming home to a house where Colton and Tayler are gone!! That will be weird! Luckly I will still have Miguel and Mimi! Today we are going to have family night at the church with some members so that should be fun! Hey Dad, how is work?  I have loved doing service the past few days! Some good hard work just makes me feel stronger. Missionary work is hard and all but I really like to dig into some crazy service project for a change. It reminds me of yard work and all. That sounds fun with new years week! I miss football! That is awesome the Utes won! It's nice to have a companion that I can talk to about these things! Haha I love Italy more and more everyday! It is crazy here I hope that we can all come back together! It is awesome! And I was thinking about it, If you want you could pick me up here in Italy or I could come home and we could just all go back out together it is up to you! For me it's fine either way! Which reminds me on the card you wrote a hundred dollars for my present and I didnt even think about the conversion rate from dollars to euros so I spent to much! So sorry! Just don't send me packages for some months until it equals its way out! I felt bad! Sorry! But thank you for the presents they were great! I loved that blanket! And the electronic translater has helped my language so much! That is awesome news about President Wright! Wow! That will be an amazing experience for him! Well Thanks for writing and I hope you have a great week! Love you tons!!!! Buon anno!!

No comments: