Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Staying another one in Rome 3

It seems like 2 weeks ago I emailed you about transfers and they are already here again! I am staying another one in Rome 3! Haha who would have guessed?! I thought I was a goner for sure, but I'm really excited to stay another one! I am the district leader again and they are combining the district of Rome 3 and Rome 2, so we will have the 2 assistants, 2 Anziani from Rome 2, 2 Sorelle from Rome 2, 2 Sorelle from Rome 3 and Anziano Bunker and I. So it will be a lot of fun having a bigger district! The Sorelle in our district will be Sorella Stebar and Sorella Turley. Sorella Laws is finished with the mission and Sorella Camp is going to Bari. So that's transfer news! That is great that you went to dinner with Anziano Bunkers family! They are really nice, even though I only talked to them for a few seconds on skype! That is crazy all of the new stuff that is going on. I can't believe how fast things change! We had a new family move into our ward! The Dad is Italian and the Mom is American and they were living in Taylorsville but they moved here to work for the Church and stuff. They have 5 kids and they are all really young and they are great! They totally remind me of our family. They had us over for lunch after church and cooked us a great meal and had a good talk about the mission and the Dad gave us some great advice about jumping into institute right after the mission. They are awesome and we are really happy to have them in the Ward here. Wow I can't believe Steven got his call! Tell him congrats for me. He will be a great missionary. This week should go really good! We are looking forward to seeing a guy that came to church with his girlfriend, who is a member, he seems really interested and we feel good about him. We also got a referral from Rome 1 and this guy seems really interested as well! So we have some good leads and are excited to teach them this week. Why is Tayler looking for a job for those days of the week. I hope she finds one! When are they planning on starting the house? How are Miguel and Mimi doing? I sure miss them. The other day I was looking at the letters sent me. Which reminds me, I hope the grandparents got the letters I sent. Please let me know if they made it because I am not always sure if the mail system here is very reliable. Thanks for writing! Love you Tons!!! CIAO! Tanti Auguri a Te! Tanti Auguri a Te! Tanti Auguri Dad! Tanti Auguri A Te!!!  Buon Complianno! Happy Birthday Dad! I hope you Have a wonderful Birthday week! I love you tons and am so greatful I have the best Dad in the world!! I miss you so much and wish that I was there to give you a big hug! I hope that someone will give you a big hug in my behalf! This week I have been studying the Atonement and how Important it is! Tad R. Callister talks in that book about how returning to our Father in Heaven will be such a great reunion. I can't wait until the day comes when I get home and can give you a big hug! But I know this is the right thing to be doing at this time in my life! Thank you for all of the great things you have taught me in my life, even when I have been a bit of a punk and didn't know what was best for me! Thank you! I hope that you know that you are always in my prayers and I'm always telling everyone how awesome my Dad is, and showing pictures of us hiking angels landing together! I hope when I get back we can go to moab or st. george and go hiking again. It is something that I miss a ton! Love you and I hope that you know that even though I am far away I always feel close to you and the family! Love you!!! That is great to hear that you are giving a talk! You will do great! You are a really good speaker! I'm still terrified of speaking but doing it in Italian is really fun because I love the language and how it flows and everything. I sent the Dorneys a letter I hope they got it. Wow sounds like work is going great! That is awesome! Keep up the good work! I Really miss church ball!!! I want to play basketball so bad! Maybe we will set up a preperation day with the zone where we all go play basketball! That would be fun! I probably will struggle because it has been so long! Whatever! You are good at basketball, especially defense! You can shut people down! You play good aggresive D! And the D is where its at! Sounds like a crazy game the 49ers had! Wow! Wish I could have seen it!  Well thanks for writing Dad! I love you tons!!!!! Buona settimana e Buon complianno!!!!

No comments: