Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Can't Believe she's Married!

 Wow! I can't believe that she is married! Haha Congrats Tayler and Jared!!! I loved the pictures that you sent! Thank you so much for them! I hope you can send more soon! Sounds like everything went perfect and everyone was super helpful! How long will they be in California for? It seems like they are super happy together. They are great. Haha I loved the cardboard cut out! Haha I was joking about that! I can't believe you really did it! Haha You really didn't have to! but thanks anyway! My easter was great! We ate at the Catalanos house for lunch and then we had a good night of finding! It really was nice. Everyone here eats and sleeps for easter so it was a little rough finding people to talk to but it was fun anyway. How was your easter? Glad to hear that Colton is filling in my shoes with finding the prize egg. Brian and Heathers family always find it. I'm so sorry to hear about Porter! :( Him and his family are in my prayers and fasts! They are a great family. If there is anything I can do let me know! This week has been a good week! We got our interviews with President Kelly! It went really well! He is the best Mission President! Before the interviews we had a district meeting and he joined us to talk about our work and he gave us some really good advice for our investigators. Then on Monday was our cleaning day. We did a really deep clean of the house, so it has been nice living in a cleaner home! I'm hoping we can all keep it really clean. Anyway, this morning the other Anziani wanted to go to Cefalù. It was fun. Hopefully I can send pictures next week! Better run! LOve you tons!! Ciao!! Dad, First off, I am blown away that Tayler is married!! Wow!! That  is crazy! We finally did it Dad! We got rid of her!!!!!!! I thought we would never see the day! Haha Just kiddin! That is so great! Man, Really sounds like everything went really good! They look so happy together!! Wow! Jared really seems like a great guy! That is great to hear that you gave her a fathers blessing the day of! Those have always helped me out and I have always been grateful for you and the blessings you have given us! I will be sure to give them to my kids some day. That is great that you did initatory with Jared! I really miss the temple! I can't wait to go when I get back! I can't believe that transfer calls are this Saturday!! And I will Skype you all again 2 weeks into the next transfer! Sounds like everything is going great with work! WOW those are some big numbers! They better give you a promotion! haha. As long as you save up a little money so that you can come back to Italy with me I'll be happy! haha jk Anyway I would love it if you would egg the cowboys stadium for me and wow Mitt Romney!! what a guy! That's awesome!! Hope he wins! Better run! Love you tons!!! Ciao!

No comments: