Wednesday, April 18, 2012

An Earthquake

Hello! This week has been great! First off earlier this week there was an earth quake! It was the first one that I have ever felt. It wasn't very big but it was kinda freaky. Then the next day we got transfer calls. I am staying here and Anziano Parry is off to Bari. We had a good run together but I guess it's time for us to part ways. My new companion will be Anziano Mcmullin (Don't think I spelled that right) he is from somewhere in England. So that will be cool! I have met him like twice before and he is way cool and nice! He too has been serving in Malta and will get here tomorrow. Then in Palermo 1 Anziano Davis got transfered and another Anziano will come so we are all going to be a little new to the area of Palermo.  Aside from that a pretty average week. We got to go to Mistretta on Monday to help the Sorelle with some stuff. Mistretta is incredible!! I loved it! Super duper Italian. The members that we met were awesome! They were way nice and had some strong testimonies. I would love it if Anziani could serve there! Italy is great. It grows on me more and more everyday! Sounds like everything in Dallas went really good! That's good. Taylers just growin up on us! haha Did you fly down to Dallas? And did the whole fam go? Wow I loved Bishop Handley as our Bishop. That's too bad but I'm sure they will get another great guy. So I figured that I should already start setting up for our calls on mothers day. What time would be best for me to call? So I can start talking to members about it. Well I hope everything is well at home. I hope Tayler is enjoying her new life. I love you all a ton a miss you!!! Ci Vediamo

No comments: