Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Conference was really sweet this week!

So conference was really sweet this week! I really enjoyed it! We got to see all of them but the Sunday night session. The spirit was really strong and we are really hoping that our investigators, who came, received answers to their prayers. I know that I did! I really liked the one talk given by Elder Hallstrom where he said you can be active in the church but less active in the gospel. It is so important that we don't just go through the motions without putting in the effort to strengthen ourselves and others in the gospel. All the talks were great and answers to prayers were received. Conference really is just a huge spiritual boast that helps people recognize that this isn't just some ordinary church. This church has more. I am grateful for the great spirit that I felt from the inspired leaders  of the church, that truly receive revelation from God, to guide his church. I can't believe that Tayler got to go through the temple! That is awesome! I miss going to the temple! It's such a great blessing to go to the temple. There is no greater spirit that I have felt than the spirit I have felt in the temple. I hope she had a good experience. I still can't believe that the wedding is this Saturday!!!! Wow, So wierd! I can't wait to hear about it. I hope everything goes perfect!  Yesterday we had Zone conference. We had a lot of trainings from President and Sorella Kelly and from our zone leaders and one of the Assistants. All of it went very well. I received answers to prayers there as well. It is awesome that we have an inspired President and also inspired leaders that give us great council and advice to direct the work of the Lord here in Italy. Anyway I love you all! Hope you have a great week and that everything goes well with the wedding!! Ciao!!

No comments: