Tuesday, April 12, 2011

He's Got the Look!

Anziano Anderson



Anziano Bradshaw
 

Anziano Cleveland


Anziano Gibson
 Hey! This week has been great! I got these little flash cards on a key chain to help me memorize words and it has helped me a ton! In our TRC this week we had this girl that is going to BYU that has lived in Italy her whole life! She was talking so fast and she was the nicest lady! We struggled at first and then we caught on and we both understood each other all right.  Fratello Bulloch told us a cool story this week about how his teacher at BYU, studies Old religious things and he got a tour through the  library in the Vatican and got to see the first King James version of the Bible that has always been held by the Catholic church. The guy that was showing it to him started showing him some pages in it and the guy accidentally flipped to a page that he wasn't supposed to and the Bible had ink marks all over it where things had been changed and rewritten! Thats pretty Crazy! So yeah... I guess that goes to show you another truth Joseph Smith preached about. Oh yeah speaking of Joseph Smith we watched that movie on him, on Sunday, which was great! The scene where he was in jail reminded me of Caleb Baldwin, so I went through my stuff and found the story about Caleb Baldwin. It was so cool to read! I forgot all of the things about him. Like how he was in Jail with Joseph Smith, how he was in the 70, and how he got his Patriarchal blessing from Joseph Smith Sr.! It was really fun to read and tell everyone in my district about. Thats about all that happened really, everything else was just learning stuff. Oh yeah we were talking about how bad we were going to stick out in Italy to Fratello Bulloch and he said that we would stick out pretty bad as Americans, except for me! He said I look extremely Italian. Haha I hope he wasn't just saying that to make me feel better about my horrible "Best Two Years" accent Haha. The new Italian group comes into the MTC 2 weeks from tomorrow! That will be alot of fun! I hope you all have a great Easter! Sorry I didn't send you the pictures and letter last week! It just took a long time to write down what each picture is, so I will send those off later today. I mailed Taylers letter earlier today so you will get hers first, I promise I'll get the other ones off today! If you could just send me the DS card back as fast as you can that would be great! Oh yeah, could you send me alot more pictures because I am going to have all of that space in those photo albums and I know that I'm not going to put any pictures in there. So if you could send some of Family and Friends I would love it! and maybe one of coco too! :) haha Well I have to go! Ti Amo, Love you!
                                                               Caleb
                                                           

2 comments:

Tralar said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cola Larsen said...

Dear Caleb,
We're so proud of you we could pop!
It sounds like your having a great time , working and learning and enjoying every day, hour and minuet. So pleased and blessed that your attitude is spot on. We know Heavenly Father is blessing us all through your efforts. You are just so awsome. God bless you with continued faith and health.
You are always in our thoughts and prayers. Love you forever
Nan & Pop