Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Baptism This Sunday

Hey Mom!! I Hope you have an amazing Birthday!!! I love you so much and am so greatful for all of the great things you have done for me! You have helped me through so much in my life and have been an incredible example to me! I hope you have a great time in St. George with Dad! I'm not sure if I know the stories of Shakespeare either but it sounds like it will be a lot of fun! Love you tons and can't wait to mail you! It might take awhile to get to you though. Is there anything I can do for you? I know that it seems like I can't do anything for you from the otherside of the world but if there is please let me know! I heard you got a new digital book thing. That is so great! I think those look so cool! Hope you enjoy it all! Anyways I can't believe my sister is getting married.... That is just the weirdest thing in the world but I am very happy for her and Jared!! The news just can't get much better! You will have to fill me in on details! I can't believe the kids are starting another year of school! Everyone is changing so fast while I am out here! It's my Moms Birthday!! My brothers and sister are starting school up again and my sister is getting Married!! Haha its crazy! The people here are different from Palermo. The people here seem like they have a lot more northern european ancestery because there skin is lighter and in Palermo they have really tan skin but both cities have extremely nice people! Yes we pass the temple site every now and then. They have started on it and are moving fairly fast on it. We have members in our ward that are from the United States who are here as architects on the temple and their families as well and from what they have told us, the temple won't be finished for 3 years :(  so thats kind of sad but just gives me a reason to come back! Our convert is great! His baptism is this Sunday and he is very excited! He was born in Palermo but grew up in Rome and he is around 50 years old. He isn't married but he is one of the nicest people I have met here. He ran into the missionaries on the street like 6 times in the exact same place, on random days so he figured that it was an important message and  God wanted him to know it. So we are very excited for him! Elder Shipton is great! We are having a really good time as new missionaries and we are constantly learning from each other. Being new has really forced us to learn the language a lot faster so It has been a great blessing!  Anyways I have to run. Thank you for all that you do and Love you Tons!!

No comments: