Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Two Greenies

I love working with Anziano Shipton! I am still in shock that President Kelly would put me and Anziano Shipton over the biggest ward in the mission, but it has been a lot of fun! There are still a few times where we have no idea what someone said to us but those moments are getting smaller. We are both trying to learn as much of the language as we can by writing down words we hear and memorizing them later, so it has been a blessing to have 2 greenies serving together. We are working with a lot of great people right now, a lot of them are previous investigators. We set a baptismal date with a man named Lorenzo and he is really great and is really excited to get baptized. We contact a lot of people doing street or house contacting. We want to do mostra soon (where we set up a big posters that say things about the Church and we talk to everyone in the area) in a busy area, but we haven't gotten to it yet. It is really nice serving close to President and Sorella Kelly. It's really nice to see them and talk to them when we see them. They do a lot and are always busy trying to run this huge mission and do a really good job at it! I love Rome there are so many amazing things to see. Today we are going to St. Peters, a huge cathedral in the Vatican. That is great to hear all of the good things about alta and how they are doing! I hope they win state. Tell Shad good luck for me!  I did receive your package! Thank you so much for everything! I loved it all! I loved seeing all the pictures and  how everyone is doing. Haha and the little puzzle thing is great we all mess around with it and love getting frustrated with it.  So thank you so much!  I love you all tons and have a great week!!!

No comments: