Wednesday, August 3, 2011

I Am Loving Rome

I am loving Rome! It is beautiful here! There are so many great people and things to see! I am usually with Anziano Marcado, from Michigan, and Anziano Shipton, who I was roomed with at the MTC, and they are both great to serve with but I am also with the assistants a lot Anziano Banks and Anziano Garvin and they are also really great missionaries! Today we went and saw all of these cool things in Rome like the coliseum and the big fountain and all of those big Rome things which are unreal to see! You run into a lot of tourists there! But the whole city is amazing not just that part. Oh and we went to a Church today that had the chains inside that were used to incarcerate Peter before he was killed and I got a picture, it was really eye opening. I do miss Palermo which has better food and has all the great Africans there but Rome is great to and the work is moving fast up here too! We don't play basketball but a lot of the Anziani play soccer here. We have a soccer field right outside of our apartment and its really cool! Haha I do need to start to do magic tricks for the little kids! That would be a good idea!  As for my mailing address, right now you can just put it at the mission home because we go to the church a lot and then that way I will get the letters for sure. That is great to hear about Tanner Cortez he will be a great missionary! And wow that is really crazy to here about Tyler haha! Down in Palermo the Mafia is really  big and a lot of missionaries have pictures of blown up cars. That is exciting to here about Jansen, I'm sure he is just loving it. How is the work going there? And last off wow! MY SISTER cant be getting serious!! Wow that is really great for her. I am really excited to hear about all the great news with that situation. Its so weird! Ha I hope that it wasn't me that was making him not come over or anything haha. Just kidding. Well I have to go Thanks for all that you do! Love you tons!!!!  I hope I can play soon!

No comments: