Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Transfer News

Hey Thanks for writing! This week has been pretty crazy. My second appointment with the Doctor was this week and once I got off of the one antibiotic my head started to get tight and hurt and my ears started to pop again so he put me on another and for longer but it doesn't seem like this one is as helpful.  Just want this to pass. We got transfer news! I will be serving in Rome for this next transfer with just me and Anziano Shipton! Haha two new missionaries starting their third transfer. It will be hard but I'm excited! No I haven't gotten the package yet but I'm sure I'll get it soon! Thanks a ton! It's exciting to hear about Diane and them staying out for so long. I'm sure that was exciting! I read in Dads email about Colton getting in a crash! Is he and the other guy alright? How is the car and is insurance going to cover it? I hope everything is ok!  This is the Last preparation day for Anziano Mercado in Rome so we are trying to hurry so we can do all the things he wants to do. But love you tons and thank you for everything!

No comments: