Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Good week of just Finding

Caroling on the Spanish Steps

A Castle

Making pizza at the church with the Sorelle and our investigator Luca

A Church

This week has been good. The mission has been preparing for zone conference next week, Elder Teixeira will tour our mission again! So we are all excited about that! President Kelly said that this will probably be the last mission tour for our group. That is crazy! I hope everyone at home had a great valentines day! What did you all do? I think Anziano Bunker and I forgot that it was valentines day until we were going to an appointment half way through the day and saw some guy with heart ballons. Haha The Mission! Anyway, the snow has been great but we are ready for it to go. It was pretty hard on the work and Church the last two weeks has only been one hour because of it, so we are excited to get back on a normal schedule. Yesterday night we had a great night! We went to a members house and taught her mom, who is not a member, The Plan of Salvation! She said that she felt like she had heard this plan before and she knew it was true! So that was awesome! She said she will be baptized when she knows these things are true, which confused us because she said she knew it was true already, So we will just have to work with her some more. After that we had a great Romanian dish. I don't remember the name of it but they were big red peppers stuffed with rice and meat in a delicous soup! It was a great night! This week has been a pretty good week of just finding. And no, the weather hasn't been too bad. The jacket is doing great at keeping me warm. I haven't gotten the package yet but I'm sure that I will get it soon.  Yes it is true our Sister missionaries do rock!  They just bake us goodies and are always bringing them to us and to district meeting! They are awesome! The other day when we were going to an appointment we stumbled upon a few cool looking churches so today for preperation day we want to go check them out. Should be fun! Hopefully we will find someone elect on the way! Well Love you and thank you for all you do for me!! Have a great week! Ciao!!!Hey Dad! How is everything? Did you have a good valentines day? I hope so! This week has been good! Kinda long but good! I'm excited for Zone conference this week! Should be fun! The missionaries from Napoli (Napels) and Sardegnia are coming to this Zone conference as well so we will have 6 other Anziani staying with us in our appartment. Should be quite the party! haha I'm glad to hear that the car didn't blow up! That's scary! Anyway! I can't wait to hear about Coltons wrestling match!! That will be awesome! I'm sure he will kick some butt! Let me know how he does! Also another thing next week zone conference is on Wednesday so our Preperation Day will be on Tuesday. So if you and Mom could write me before Tuesday that would be very appreciated! How is work? how are things for the wedding coming along? I hope all is good!  We keep running into this priest in termini and we want to have a lesson with him soon so we are hoping we will run into him even today. He is really nice just doesn't understand some things in the Bible very clear, Behold why we have need of the Book of Mormon! Hopefully he will find the truth! Well I sure Love you and am so grateful for you!! Have a great week!! Ciao!!

No comments: