Wednesday, February 8, 2012

IT SNOWED!!!!

Thank you for all the birthday wishes! I had a great birthday! Kind of a long one but it was still great. First off we had church for only one hour because IT SNOWED!!!! It was awesome!!! Made me feel right at home! Anyway, after that we made a good long 2 hour trek to a members house for a good lunch/dinner appointment, where we ate more food than I have ever eaten in my life and then we had to head home for some finding. Oh yeah, the Sorelle made me a great cake! That was in the shape of 20! So that was really nice of them! It was a nice day! Other than that it has been awesome to see the Italians with the snow! They all busted out the brooms and dust pans to clear the snow off of drive ways and sidewalks and are all pretty scared to walk on the ice or snow in fear that they will slip to their death. Our ward mission leader walked with us to church and kept hanging on to me and Anziano Bunker as we were walking on it like it was grass cause we are so used to the snow. Haha I don't think that the Italians understand that they probably shouldn't drive their scooters around in this weather as well! The kids didn't really know what to do at first and finally started having snowball fights! Anziano Bunker and I were excited and ready to jump in a few of them but then we remembered that we are missionaries haha! Also this week a member of our ward passed away :(  We were going to go visit him this week but because of the weather none of the buses were working, so we felt bad about that but he is in a better place now. That is awesome news about Colt! What a champ!! I wish I could have seen it! That is a great goal that Tayler and Jared made together! Sounds like they are going to be good together! Thanks for writing and hope you have a good week!! Ciao!!! Love you!!!Hey Dad!! Thanks for the Birthday wishes! I had an excellent birthday! And Thanks for filling me in on the wrestling!! Wow!! That is insane! What a stud!! When does state start? Also thanks for the pictures of the wrestling! I love the one of Colton on that kid shoving his nose in the ground Haha! Priceless! How was your week?! Heard the Super bowl was great!! How was the Party? I miss football haha! Me and Anziano Bunker are always just walking down the street and want to tackle random people who are walking by us fast haha! We miss hitting! That is awesome you got the nintendo 64 back!  I'll play it when I get back Haha! How did they find it?? Did they find anything else of ours? Yeah it is crazy how fast things are happening and its true, before you know it I'll be home again! Mamma Mia!! This transfer has been good! It is kind of going slower, just because there hasn't been that much change for a while. But its all good. I think today for Preperation Day we are going to  Body Worlds  with an Investigator of ours! So that should be a lot of fun! We have seen pretty much everything there is to see in Rome. So I better get running but thanks for writing and I love you tons!!! Ciao!! Buona Settimana!!!

No comments: