Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Anziano Bunker is getting Transferred

Hello! Wow kinda crazy week. Everything has been pretty normal other than Sunday morning. We got a call from President Kelly saying that Anziano Bunker is getting transfered down to Crotone this Friday! I guess that some missionaries Mom is sick so he received permission to go home. So yesterday we received a third companion from Malta! We will be in a companionship of three until Friday when Anziano Bunker leaves. His name is Anziano Dugdale, he is from Joplan, Missouri. He is really great and I've already learned a lot from him! He has two transfers left and is really good at Italian even though he served in Malta for like 6 transfers. So that was news that really caught us off guard. Then at Church President and Sorella Kelly came and it was our missionary sacrament meeting, so I gave a talk and some new converts bore their testimonies. It was really great! We are also excited for Zone conference tomorrow! We will have 9 Anziani staying in our apartment tonight! Us three, Anziani from Napoli 1 and 2 and then Caserta. So we will be a little cramped on space but it will be nice to see everyone! So thats all the crazy news for the week. Oh yes I did recieve the package! Thank you so much!! Mac and Cheese is the best! Haha I miss that kind of food! So thanks a ton for everything! That is great that you went to Moab! Sounds like you had a blast! I love Arches national park. That is so awesome for Colton! What a champ! I can't believe that he will graduate this May as well! Time is flying!! So I'm pretty sure that I will stay here next transfer as well to show Anziano Dugdale the area but I guess we will see!  Well I hope you have a good week! Ci sentiamo! Love you tons!!!Hey Dad! Sounds like you had a good time at moab! That is awesome! Sounds like some intense hiking took place! Here has been pretty eventful with the news about Anziano Bunker getting transfered and all! Crazy huh! I'm pretty surprised that I have been here for so long. That was the last thing I expected but whatever happens, happens for a reason. I guess I will find out why I'm staying here even though I don't know why right now. Our investigators are good. I feel like we have been kind of battling with them lately! I'm kind of ready to drop them all, but we should still give them time to find an answer. I guess I just don't like it when they bring up things that they don't believe are true and we will show them in the Bible and the Book of Mormon where it says it and then they will still argue it and I am like "Bro, I didn't make the rules around here! You take it up with Luke or Paul, they are the guys who wrote it not me!" So it's been pretty wild but I am learning the Bible a lot and love it! So yeah. Wow Colton is a stud! I wish I could have seen him! That is really cool! Oh man I am missing church ball! That is some fun stuff! Thank you for doing that! With out church ball people just aren't happy! Legit I love church ball! I can't wait to play when I get back! Has it been hard to find people to help out with reffing and all that? I'll help when I get back if you are still doing it! Anyway I better run. Thanks for writing! Love you tons have a great week!!!

No comments: