Thursday, March 1, 2012

Ri di Roma

Buon Giorno! This week has been good! Anziano Dugdale is a really good missionary! I have been in Rome for quite awhile, in fact I think that I am The Re di Roma (King of Rome) haha I have been in Rome longer than any of the Anziani in Rome right now. It has been fun tho. We live in the ring of Rome so it is modernized. They speak English and Maltese, so Anziano Dugdale speaks three languages now, But he is still very good at Italian. Zone conference was great! They talked about a lot of different things that we can do to better our work. We learned a lot! And already we have seen a great change in our work. Yes we had a bunch of Anziani sleeping on blow up matresses at our house, so those were fun to blow up without a machine... I can't believe my sister is 22! And getting married in 6 weeks mamma mia!! That is exciting! Sounds like you had a pretty good time! I hope that I will get a wedding invitation.. If that is at all possible. Haha I loved the story about the whole thing you guys did with Miguel. Wow! Sounds pretty crazy. Anyway how is the extended family doing? Everyone is doing good? This morning we got together with the zone to play basketball and now we are going to go play some soccer with our ward and some investigators. Should be fun! So I don't have a lot of time. But I love you tons and thanks for writing!!! Ciao!!

No comments: