Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Back in Palermo

It is great to be back in Palermo! It was really nice to see all of the members again. It seems like we have some really good investigators here who seem interested but we have still been looking for some new investigators. I love doing Mostra here. (Mostra is when we set up this stand with pictures of families and deep questions about life on them and then you go around and talk to everyone). We found some really great people through it and I guess we do it every other Sunday, hopefully we can try to do it more often. Anziano Parry is great! He is a really good missionary and is a hard worker. Anziano Parry says Hi back. Yes, I am back in the same apartment. The wedding planning sounds like it is going good! Where are you doing the reception? Heard the car died :( thats no good!)  This week we have been trying to meet with old investigators and work with less actives, which has been nice. I like working with less actives and helping them come back to church. It is also a really good opportunity to get referalls. On Friday we had a great activity with the young single adults of the ward. Two non members showed up and they really had a good time playing games and then we watched the restoration together. It was a fun way to do missionary work. Anyway, today I don't have a lot of time. Better run! Ciao and love you tons!! Hey Dad! Thanks for writing! It has been Great back here in Palermo I love the people here so much! They are so nice and Oh how I have missed the food! haha Just kidding. But really the Cannoli are amazing. We have been teaching some really cool investigators here and I am excited to go try and teach some old investigators that were here when I was here. I think we will have to break some boxes! ha anyway sounds like you are staying busy as usual. I'm sorry that the car broke! That is too bad! But it sounds like you got a nice new car! And new suits as well! Bet your looking sharp! Is everyone trying to stay stress free? I hope so. That is great that Jared comes over every Sunday to eat with you all! What a guy! Hope that they can continue the tradition. Wow I'm sad to hear about George! I hope all will be well! I will be praying for him and fasting for him! When does he go in? and please update me on everything as soon as you find out!! I really hope everything will be alright! How are Alesa and the kids? are they all ok? well I will definatly be praying and fasting for him!  My new companion is a champ! He is a really good missionary and just has a good heart. He only has two more transfers left but he is still a really good missionary. Sometimes a lot of missionaries when they are almost done with the mission just start to go half speed and that is hard for the companion. But he is a baller! We get along really well! Anyway better run! Thanks for the Pics! What a stud! Love you tons!!!

No comments: