Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Anziano Parry has taught me A Lot!

Hey! Sorry this email is late. We had to leave early this morning to go see some Greek temples in Agrigento so we didn't have time so this will be pretty short, but I will explain more and send pictures next week. So glad to hear that everything is going good with George! He is great! I hope everything continues to go well! This week has been a pretty good week of finding and working with less actives. Palermo is so great! I really love it here! The people seem to be a lot more open with talking! This last week when we did mostra, we found this really sweet new investigator who seems pretty golden!  He really likes our message and we are hoping next lesson he will set a baptismal date. Anziano Parry is a great missionary, he really has taught me a lot! This last week I went on an exchange with Anziano Nelson, from my group of 20. It was fun to see him and do a good days work while Anziano Parry went to zone leader council. Then tomorrow I am going to go on an exchange with Anziano Davis ( An Anziano in Palermo 1) so that will be a lot of fun. You really learn a lot from exchanges and it's funny to see how different everyone is at going about things. Can't believe how fast the wedding is sneaking up! But sure sounds exciting! Are you guys ready to have a married daughter! Ha Time is flying!  Anyway sorry but dont have a lot of time but I love you a ton!! Buona settimana!
Our Zone played Soccer

Us with President and Sister Kelly

No comments: