Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I'm GettingTransferred!

Hey! This week was great! We have seen a lot of members this week and it has been really fun working together with them. I will miss them a lot! It has been wierd with Anziano Bunker gone. But it has been a lot of fun with Anziano Dugdale! He is a really good missionary. We had some pretty cool miracles this week. First off this sunday at church, it was fast Sunday and we had a lot of appointments, so we didn't have any time to eat. We just decided to Missionary Mode it, and hoped that we wouldn't die. Right when we walk into church Sister Galle told us that she made us lunch cause she felt like she needed to! So that was great! She saved us. After that we went straight over to this referalls house for an appointment that we set up the day before, when we got there it was to our great suprise that he wasn't there!!! Nothing out of the ordinary. So we sat down and looked through the phone to see if there were any last people that I wanted to see before I leave Rome. As we were doing that a lady walks out of the apartment building carrying a ton of things. We asked her if we could help her and she accepted the invitation. So we started walking with her to help her take these things to her new house. She was really grateful for the help and asked us who we were and we explained that we are missionaries for our church. She then told us that she knew that we were sent to her and that she wants to hear about our message! So we exchanged numbers and went on our way. Too bad I wont be here to teach  her! :(  But Anziano Dugdale will do great! It was a good day tho! And yesterday night we went to the Delya Familys house to teach Fratello Delya's sons and wife! They are also great and we had a really great lesson. The spirit was very strong and we felt like we really connected with them. It has been weird saying bye to all of the members like him. Other than that it has been a pretty average week, filled with some fun finding work. Oh yeah I forgot to tell you about transfer news. Anziano Dugdale is staying here in Rome and he is the new zone leader and he will be training a new missionary that comes in tomorrow. He will be great and do some good work up here in Rome. As for me I'm getting transfered. I'm going back to Palermo!! I'm way excited!! It will be really cool to go back and see everyone again! Especially now because I will be able to speak the language this time. Haha Anyway, my new companion is Anziano Parry! He was the trainer of Anziano Bunker and we were in the same district at the begining of the mission! So I'm way excited! I leave Thursday morning so I have been trying to see all of our investigators and say bye to them. I am really sad to leave this ward because everyone is so great but it is nice to know that I am going back to a great ward in Palermo. Oh yeah and Anziano Dugdale is from Joplin, Missouri. We had to have our preperation day today because tomorrow we are going to pick up Anziano Dugdales new companion from the mission home. So sorry I emailed early. Anyway I better run! Love you tons and hope you have a great week!

No comments: