Wednesday, January 2, 2013

I Really like this City

Hey! My first week here in Cosenza was great! The members are incredible. They have been so kind and won't stop giving us food! The branch here is small but not as small as I expected. There are about 30 members. They are very kind and really made me feel at home. My companions name is Anziano Cremonesi. He is from Cavenago di Brianza close to Milan. He is really cool. He is tall. I think he is taller than me. So we are a pretty tall companionship. He is very layed back but also a hard worker. This is his second transfer so I feel like I'm training him. Cosenza is beautiful as well! The old part of the city is incredible! I really like this city. It's nice to be around mountains again. You always have a referall point when you're walking around. I hope you all had a great New Years! What did you do? Here we had to stay inside after 6 oclock because people here get pretty crazy. So we couldn't sleep very well with all the fireworks going off. They sounded like bombs. Then on the first we had to clean our house. It is perfect now. I will have to send pictures next week because I left my camera at home. I got to run! Love you tons! Hope you have a great week!

No comments: