Friday, January 18, 2013

The Work is Picking Up

Ciao! This week has been a bit more eventful than the others. On Thursday, we did an exchange with the zone leaders. Anziano Visitin, an Italian went with me and Anziano Casillas another Italian went with my companion. In the morning Anziano Visintin and I found 8 people who were interested and got their numbers. Then on Sunday one of them actually ended up coming to church. It was really cool! Then I got your package!! Thank you so much!! It made my week! I was really excited! Thanks a ton! Then the next day I got the letters from Brian, Heather, Aspen and McKell! It was really nice to hear from them. Then yesterday we had our district meeting in Catanzaro and President Kelly came to it to interview a girl their for her mission. After that we did our interviews. He is great! Truly an inspired man and he always has great advice to give. So my week went great!! The work is picking up and we hope that it will continue this way. How is Anziano Miller!? haha What a guy. I can't wait to hang out with him after the mission. He was a really up beat fun missionary. Oh I didn't know Anziano McMullen was going to UVU. That's great! I'll have to get a hold of him. Yeah I wouldn't worry about the housing so much but if you can just check a few prices for the summer that would be great! Also keep an eye out for a job please. I hope that I can get a good job to pay for schooling and housing after the mission. I really don't know what classes to sign up for cause I can't really look, but if you could talk to a councilor and they can look at what I need maybe you could sign me up for the english class I need, I'm not sure which one but the counselor can look it up for you, and maybe a few other classes that I need to get my associates but then leave some time so in the day so I can work and study. You can also write me next week with some suggestions if you get around to it. Well Thanks for everything! I love you tons! Have a great day!

No comments: