Thursday, January 24, 2013

Learning to make Lasagna

Ciao! This week has been great! We have been staying busy with English course and a student offered to do a free self defense class for anyone who would like to learn. It has been a lot of fun. I feel like in the smaller cities you have to do more activites like this to find people. Finding here is fun but it is a bit rough. So we want to really work hard on activites such as english course and geneology and other service projects. Our investigators are great. The other day one of our investigators brought us a whole pan of lasagna with pizza and fresh cake! It was great! Then a member taught us to make home made lasagna. Also she taught us to make home made noodles! It was really cool. I will have to make it for you all when I get home! On Friday we have zone conference in Bari. So that should be fun. This transfer I have to bear my closing testimony because next transfer a general authority is coming to tour our mission so we can't do it then. It will be a weird experience. Sounds like you all are having fun in the cold. Thank you so much for the money to get clothes. I found some great sales and bought some nice stuff! :)  That is awesome Dad!!! I knew you would get it! Sounds like a big job! You will be great! TAKE lots of notes! Haha I will be praying for you to be successful in your new job!  You truly deserve it. I will also be sure to get you some skinny ties! ha I love skinny ties. Any color preferences? I'm blessed with a great family and sure miss you all. Hope that you all have an incredible week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ciao Anziano Larsen!

I happened across your blog tonight and I see that you served in Bari. I also served in Bari (and Foggia) 20+ years ago. I've been trying to get in touch with a member from that time period and wondered if they were still active. They are brothers and their names are Mino & Vito Santoro. Do you happen to remember if they were still in the branch/ward in Bari? I'd love to find out and possibly get in touch with them if they are. If you happen to see them can you let them know that Anziano Larson would love to talk to them and that my email address is rflarson@yahoo.com? Thanks a ton!

Love your blog by the way! It brings back a lot of memories.

-Former Anziano Larson