Thursday, May 17, 2012

Catania Zone Conference

Hey! It was so great being able to talk to you all! It made my week! I hope you had a great Mothers Day. Everyone is changing so fast. It is crazy! Yes, the missionaries here in Palermo are great. We all get along very well. The home coming of Anziano Weeks will be on June 10th and it should be in the Draper 16th Ward at 9:00 am. He is a really good missionary. Anziano McMullen was at home when I was skyping because he wanted to call his family on the phone. Anyway, yesterday we went to Catania for zone conference. It was a really good zone conference. President Kelly always talks about the exact things that you need to hear. It was also really great seeing all of the missionaries. My MTC companion, Anziano Cardinet, was there. He is serving in Gela now. After that we were planning on staying in Catania for our preparation today so that we could hike Mount Etna but we decided not to because it would have taken up too much time. So we had to get up really early this morning to come back to Palermo. Thanks for the pictures with the email! They are great! I can't wait to get more. About the stories and quotes, you can email me them if that's easier for you. Either way works for me. Haha thanks for the picture of us in the MTC. I can't believe it is hanging up in BYU haha. Thanks Megan! Other than that I have pretty much told you everything. The mission is great! Love you all tons!! Ciao!!

No comments: