Wednesday, May 23, 2012

My original MTC group reunited
Hello! This week was great! And the transfer is really flying by! This week we had a really good week working with the members.They have been giving us referalls and are great at sharing the gospel with their friends and family! Sunday was really great! We did Mostra,where we set out some posters with questions and pictures on it and got to talk to everyone, and we had Anziano and Sorella North come ( the senior couple) to play the cello and violin while members sang church songs and we got to go talk to everyone. It was really cool to see how many people were interested in what we had to say. Yes, I did hear about the earthquake. All the members were talking about it and about how a car bomb went off somewhere in Italy as well. I told Anziano Weeks to keep an eye out for you at his farewell. I don't think that he is in the same ward as the Dixons but maybe the same stake. I can't believe that he is going home! It's crazy how fast time goes by! I hope that I can always use my time wisely because I would hate to waste any of it cause time is not on my side. Congrats on the new calling! You will be great! Are you excited? How did your week go? Anyway, Palermo is still great I'm loving it a lot. I think I'm just a big city guy! Hope you have a great week and that you do something fun as a family! Love you tons!!

No comments: