Wednesday, May 30, 2012

New Zone Leader

Hi! So, transfer calls are in so I will just get that out of the way right off the bat. I will be staying here in Palermo with Anziano McMullen for another transfer, and we will both be the zone leaders. So that's kinda scary but I'm excited, I think it will be a good experience. So I would love any advice if you have any for me. But we are really excited to be staying together for this next transfer. We feel like things are going to go very well this transfer! Anziano Weeks is leaving today for Rome and will be missed. The new companion of Anziano Miller will be Anziano Marengo, a Peruvian who lives in northern Italy. So we are all excited to learn a lot more Italian! This week we found a really sweet family that we have taught a few lessons. They seem pretty interested and told us that they will come to church this week. So we are looking forward to that! Aside from that we have just been working with our investigators trying to help them progress! The Palermo 1 Anziani have a baptism tomorrow. He is a guy from France that is really nice, so keep him in your prayers. The weather here is getting hotter and hotter. Luckily Italians love the heat and are always outside, so it makes for good finding. Wow I can't believe Grandpa got a tractor! Haha that's great! Sounds like everyone has been busy with that stuff! Our family sounds like they are turning into a bunch of Hippies! Ha That's great! Anyway, That is too nice of Grandma and Grandpa! They are so great! They really didn't have to do that!  There was a sweet suit on sell down here.. Maybe I'll get it!  Tell them I love them and I'm writing both the grandparents letters and sending pictures. I can't believe that Colton is graduating! That is crazy! Auguri Colton! Well my time is running up! But I love you all a ton! I know that the Church is true and I'm so grateful for it!!! Vi Voglio Bene! As for the Missionary Mom signs you can write a number of things. Auguri ( Congratulations) or Non Sposarti Troppo Presto! ( Don't get married too fast) or Tu sei un grande!  (Your great)  La Pizza nella missione di Roma é tanto Buona Quanto quella a Milano ( the pizza in the Rome mission is better than Milan).

No comments: