Wednesday, May 2, 2012

A Fun Week of Finding

Ciao Tutti! So I talked to my companion and we will be calling next Saturday at 6:00 PM so It should be 12:00 noon there... I think. So I'm really excited to see you all. Anyway this week was great! I really enjoyed a fun week of finding. It is getting a lot hotter here so that's been nice! We found some really sweet new investigators this week and set a baptismal date with one of them. So we are hoping everything will go as planned. But a pretty average week overall. Oh yeah we almost got killed! It was crazy! OK maybe a little bit of an exaggeration. But a guy tried to throw a bottle at us and then we started walking away from him and this guy smashed the bottle tried to stab a guy with it. It was intense! Grateful that the Lord protected us. How is the extended family? Anziano McMullen has been great! We seem to really get along. He likes rugby and I like football so that's cool. I think he wants to move to Utah for his schooling. Good to hear that Miguel and Mimi are doing well. How is my English? Is it weird at all? I hope not. Anyway this morning we got to go play basketball with the Anziani of Palermo and the Anziani of Trapani. It was a lot of fun! I'm really not good at soccer so basketball is something that I'm more used to playing. Anyway I got to run! Love you tons! Have a great week!! Hey Dad! Thanks a lot for your advice! I really appreciate it! I do feel like I need to be more happy and friendly with our investigators. I feel like I have kind of gotten into this zombie mode of just work work work. And you kind of get a little bit numb to peoples feelings. Ha ha It's weird! Maybe you understand that mode. That is awesome that you have been hitting the gym every day. Do you guys have a gym membership anywhere? I hope to get back into shape when I get back from the mission. I have lost a lot of weight. I need to gain weight! Palermo has been great but the work is pretty hard. There are so many less actives and our ward wants us to visit them all so it is really hard to find investigators who are ready for this message. Hopefully we can get on the ward to do their visiting teaching so we don't have to see everyone. Plus all the less actives love the missionaries, so a lot of the time they will not let members come see them and they just want the Anziani over. How is work going? Hope all is going good! Well Anyway I better run. Love you tons Dad! Have a good week! Ciao! Anyway I got to run! Love you tons! Have a great week!!

No comments: