Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Sweet Ping Pong Tournament

Hey! I'm really excited to hear from you all this Saturday! Yeah we will be skpying at 6:00 but I might be running a little late. Just know that I will get on within that hour. Anyway, this week has been pretty good. More finding!! haha Also unfortunately a member of the ward of Palermo 1 went into a coma last week and on Friday night he died. Leaving his wife and 2 kids who are 25 and 21. So we went to the funeral on Monday. It was really hard to see how sad the family was but you could tell that they had the faith and hope that they would see their father again. Our investigator with a baptismal date is good. He is a new investigator and we have only taught him two lessons but things are looking promising. We are going to have a sweet Ping Pong tournament here on Friday night in our church. So this morning we went to the university here to hand out pass along cards for the tournament. I think a few people thought we were some weird Ping Pong fanatics. Other than that a pretty average week. Plus I'm going to talk to you all in 3 days so... yeah. Thanks for writing!!! We will hear from each other in 3 days!! Ciao!!! Hey Dad! First off no I didnt know Anziano Weeks before the mission. But he is a really cool kid. He is a master with scriptures. He can tell you where any scripture is. Haha Sunday night this guy started bashing on our church with tons of scriptures and me and Anziano Weeks destroyed him. haha. So that was cool. That's cool that Jared doesn't want to come. I totally understand! I mean he is married to my sister but if he doesn't want to talk to me, he doesn't want to talk to me. Haha just kiddin. Well to be honest I just don't have much to say. I guess it's because I know that I will talk to you in 3 days so yeah. I'm really excited! Can't believe the time has gone by so fast from the last time we spoke. Anyway, See you in three! Love you tons!!

No comments: